It's been Awhile Op Ed: DeadMan~X~

Photo Credit: FunnyJunk.com



It's been Awhile

By: DeadMan~X~

I am a passionate person that means no harm but I never sugar coat. I'm controversial..at time on the edge.or off the cliff. 

I have no filter but doesn't mean disrespect ever in anything I say or do. I figure I respect you more cause I don't play games or speak in riddles. 

I respect you enough to not BS you.
Sure it may not be what you per say like or feels the greatest at times but you can always walk away and say 

"Damn.. At least he is honest with me." 

Lying to you I feel is more disrespectful. Being fake is more disrespect...etc
So I make no apologies for anything and if I could do it again id change nothing but to do it again.

You either learn or get burned
Strive or die

Look in that mirror and do what you have to
To be ok with that reflection

Be balanced and content

People who say to you "
I'm just doing me" in short way is just saying what they doing in they life don't involve you so buss a move.

True spit 

And its fine i just wish people just say that ya know?
Any who...

 Just some random shit in my head.
I observe humanity thru lenses most don't have a prescription for.

React now 
regret later
Forget never

Open ya eyes

Im a blessing in disguise 

 
~X~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Brothers & Sisters By: Puck Arks

New YouTube Series By Josh Earwood "The Idiots Among Us"

Ponder This: GWEN Towers