The Weekly Receipt 6/12/2017 & #LostSoulz Report


The Weekly Receipt







 










































The Digital Footprint of Europe’s Refugees

 


Christian Harassment

 Views of NATO

 

The Employment Situation (released June 2nd,2017)

Number of Deaths

Mass Shooting


 



President Trumps Approval Ratings

 



Rasmussen Reports/Pulse Opinion Research

&

Gallup

Important Information!!!

#LostSoulz




Letter from Family: via-Facebook
 
My Girl Ali
Ali is my girl. She is beautiful inside and out. I used to tell her that all the time when she was sad or would cry when someone was bullying her and would say something ugly.
Ali is my girl. Her eyes would shine bright when she laughs. She has her daddy’s eyes. Sometime blue, sometime grey and sometimes somewhere in-between. No matter what color they are they are always beautiful.
Ali is my girl. Her love for animals is deep. Her compassion for other creature always touched my heart. She would always try to help a stray in need.
Ali is my girl. Her artistic ability always amazed me. She spray painted the entire side of her grandmothers garage to look like a tropical sunset. It is beautiful, just like her.
Ali is my girl. Her voice is beautiful. She was always embarrassed to sing in front of anyone. But with some encouragement she sang a song at 8th grade pop show – Journey to the Past from the animated Movie Anastasia.
Ali is my girl. Her sense of humor wasn’t always a continuous bubble of joy. But get her going and shouldn’t let it go. She loved to make fun of the way I messed up words, like instead of “don’t” out of my mouth came “donut”. LOL
Ali is my girl. Her hair is beautiful. When she was small it was sandy blond with ringlet curls. As she grew into a teen she liked to change her hair color and style quite often. Her last style she cut and colored it herself. She would make a good beautician.
My girl Ali is gone. She vanished one afternoon after stepping off her school bus on April 26th 2010.
My girl Ali is gone. We have not heard from her and no one has seen her.
My girl Ali is gone. I miss the shine in her eyes and her love for animals.
My girl Ali is gone. I miss her artwork and the sound of her voice.
My girl Ali is gone. I miss her making fun of me and her beautiful hair.
I miss my girl Ali. My life is incomplete without her.





 
Last Seen May 3 2017 PREGNANT
Akia Eggleston was 35 weeks into a high-risk pregnancy when she went missing. Her stepfather, Shawn Wilkinson, 40, a supervisor at the Department of Labor, told NewsOne that Eggleston was on bed rest and needed a cesarean section to deliver her baby.The week she went missing, Eggleston had a doctor’s visit for a routine check-up, and grooming appointments for her hai... See More
— with Maryland State Police.

 Date Last Seen April 30, 2017
NamUs MP Case Number: 38182
Keir Shante Johnson
Hampton City County, Virginia
34 year old black/African american female

 
Malia Adams
Missing Since
Apr 18, 2017
Missing From
Tomball, TX... See More
— with Pack 1148 - Tomball, TX.

Date Last Seen March 11, 2017
NamUs MP Case Number: 38247
Sariah Harris
Riverside County, California
6 year old black/african american female
Sariah and her brother Malachi (NamUs MP# 38231) were allegedly abducted by their mother, Angelina Villa Harris, on March 11, 2017. A felony warrant for Kidnapping was issued for Angelina on April 7, 2017.
http://www.missinginamerica.us/missing-african-femles






 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Brothers & Sisters By: Puck Arks

New YouTube Series By Josh Earwood "The Idiots Among Us"

The ~X~ Filez: The Bank for International Settlements- The Federal Reserve